Macintosh Software From The Lone Star State
Download UPS Logger 1.5.0
What Is It?
UPS Logger is a Startup Item that adds basic log messages to the existing UPS support built-in to the OSX Energy Saver Preference Pane. It does not affect in any way the operation of your UPS, or Energy Saver.
OSX 10.5.0 or newer, and a UPS that can be managed by the built-in behavior of Energy Saver.
How Much Does It Cost?
UPS Logger is FREE! Whee!
If you feel like this software has added value to your computing experience, please let me know using the contact form below. Also, I did spend some time on this, so if you'd like to send some financial appreciation for my efforts via PayPal, go right ahead!
- 1.0 - Initial Release (03/06/2006)
- 1.0.1 - Bug Fixes (03/07/2006)
- Actually runs on 10.3.9
- Fix for Installer issue that caused disturbing dialog and 2nd restart.
- 1.5.0 - Update (08/28/2011)
- Runs on OSX Lion (10.7)
- Requires OSX Leopard (10.5)
- 32/64-bit Universal Binary
- Runs as a launchd daemon
- Added log messages for initialization, shut down, and UPS state at initialization.
Contact The Developer
UPS Logger is Copyright © 2018, Wes Gilpin